Return to Work Webinar: Employment Law & COVID-19
Wednesday May 13th, 2020 – 10:00 a.m.
The Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association (TOTA) invite you to join us for a Return to Work Webinar focusing on Employment Law and COVID-19 as part of our ongoing industry support in response to the COVID-19 pandemic through the Tourism Resiliency Network Program.
This Webinar will be featuring a team of lawyers from the law firm Fasken, who will provide information and advice on how to respond to changes employers are facing and how to properly prepare for the ‘new normal’ in the post-pandemic landscape.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Temporary layoffs and recalling of employees
- Temporary reduction in employee compensation
- How to respond if an employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Ensuring compliance with workplace health and safety obligations
- Current impacts of COVID-19 on immigration applications and work permits
To register for the Return to Work Webinar on Wednesday May 13th, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. go to: Webinar Registration