Thank you to everyone who joined us on March 20th for our Visitor Economy webinar. We saw 1,750 participants that included operators and tourism organizations from all levels. This was an inspiring example of Team Canada coming together to support each other through the times ahead.
If you were unable to join us or want to share the webinar with your wider team, you can find the recording on our website here.
We are committed to working with each and every one of you to make sure you have the support you need and will be in touch soon. In the meantime, make sure to check our website regularly for up-to-date information.
Additional resources from our partners:
- Tourism Industry Association of Canada: Regularly visit the TIAC website for updates and sign-up for their COVID-19 communications.
- Indigenous Tourism Association of Canada: Regular updates are posted on the ITAC website and there is a newsletter you can subscribe to on the same page.
- Tourism HR Canada: Read their recently published blog on COVID-19 here and check their website for more resources.
- Business Development Bank of Canada: Support for entrepreneurs impacted by the coronavirus COVID-19 can be found here. In addition, BDC is hosting a webinar on March 25th for businesses impacted by COVID-19, sign up here.
- Parks Canada: Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) and your visit to a Parks Canada location can be found here.