Advertising Space in the 2020 Route 97 Road Trip Map is now 85% Sold! Secure your spot now to avoid disappointment.
Due to overwhelming demand, a Route 97 Road Trip Map will be published and distributed across BC and WA in 2020.
Advertising opportunities are now available for interested stakeholders.
Where Will the Map Be Distributed?
- 50,000 Copies will be distributed throughout Visitor Centres in British Columbia (40,000 copies) and Washington State (10,000 copies from Wenatchee to the Oroville Border)
- 5,000 Copies will be available at the Quartzsite RV Show, the largest RV show in North America with over 750,000 attendees
What’s Included in the Advertising Package?
- 5 Price Tiers available from map listings to title sponsorship
- Creation of advertising assets to ensure consistency and accessibility of map design
- Website listing on matching corridor page on route97.net
Download Pricing Information
For more information or to secure your spot, please contact Ingrid Dilschneider, Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Route 97 Program
Route 97 is a partnership between the North Central Washington Economic Development District (NCWEDD) and the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association (TOTA) and endeavours to advance tourism in both regions by inspiring travel along this paramount Canada-United States corridor.
The cross-border tourism partnership pivots around road trips that can be taken throughout the area, with suggested loops and corridors that connect communities on and off the highway.