The Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association (TOTA), in partnership with Destination British Columbia (DBC), is pleased to announce Industry Development Workshops taking place in the region in early 2020.
Register early to reserve your place.
The Grow With Google Workshop allows stakeholders to grow their business online utilizing Google’s free tools and resources. It is FREE and will be available in the following Thompson Okanagan locations:
- Osoyoos on January 22, 2020. Registration deadline is January 15.
- Salmon Arm on February 19, 2020. Registration deadline is February 12.
- Vernon on February 20, 2020. Location and Registration Information Coming Soon.
- Cache Creek, February, 2020. Date, Location, and Registration Information Coming Soon.
- Kelowna on March 26, 2020. Registration deadline is March 19.
The Designing Remarkable Experiences Workshop encourages stakeholders to think beyond the traditional tourism product so your organization can deliver authentic experiences as you work toward business goals. The 2-day workshop is just $59 per person and is available in the following locations:
- Kelowna on January 28-29, 2020. Registration deadline is January 21.
- Penticton on March 24-25 19, 2020. Registration deadline is March 17.
Have questions? Contact Vice-President Destination and Industry Development, Ellen Walker-Matthews, at email@example.com