You are invited to BC Hospitality Summit 2019: the annual forum for hotel and liquor businesses in British Columbia.
Hosted by the BC Hotel Association and ABLE BC, the fourth annual Summit takes place Monday, April 8 and Tuesday, April 9 at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort in Kelowna.
Early bird deadline extended to March 18! Save $50 and register here: https://bchospitalitysummit.com/register
Purchase an early bird conference pass and you will automatically be entered to win 2 premium seats to a Vancouver Canucks game in the 2019-2020 season.
Get an extra $50 off your early bird pass!Use our special discount code BCHS190*and you will save a total of $100 on your conference pass if you register by March 18. Register here: https://bchospitalitysummit.com/register
BC Hospitality Summit brings together hospitality industry owners and managers who want to stay ahead of the competition, learn new skills and trends, forge profitable business relationships, and adapt to the changing business world.
The 2019 conference features:
- 3 world class keynote speakers: digital maverick and ‘relentless adaptation’ entrepreneur Amber Mac, customer loyalty expert Chris Malone, and Destination BC President and CEO Marsha Walden
- 2 days of programming including seminars on how hotels are funding energy savings, strategies for employee retention, and a detailed session on how the BCHA and ABLE BC are working to improve government policy issues that impact your businesses
- BC Hospitality Industry Awards Gala Dinner celebrating the winners of Hotelier, Liquor Retailer, and Publican of the Year as well as the return of the celebrated BCHA Housekeeping Awards
- Curated vendor marketplace with trusted industry suppliers
- Opening night reception at the Laurel Packing House and networking breaks throughout the conference
Early bird price: $395 (Member) or $449 (Non-Member). Prices increase on March 19! Use our special discount code BCHS190*and you will save a total of $100 on your conference pass if you register by March 18.
Register here: https://bchospitalitysummit.com/register
When: Monday, April 8 and Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Where: Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort in Kelowna
Accommodations: special delegate room rate of $179 per night plus taxes at the Delta. Make a reservation by March 18 to access the group rate: https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1549397128040&key=GRP&app=resvlink