Welcome to Route 97!
Where the freedom of the open road meets the North Central Washington and the Thompson Okanagan of British Columbia regions..
Be curious, explore Route 97 and all it has to offer
2019 Route 97 Road Trip Guide & Map
Advertising still available now
Book Your Ad Now
Deadline for booking is February 28, 2019!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space today
About the 2019 Guide
- 50,000 copies distributed throughout British Columbia, Alberta and Washington
- New & refreshed look and design focusing on road trips
- Ads positioned on relevant road trip pages in print and online
Digital ad included in print ad purchase
Share Route 97
We invite you stay engaged in the program by:
- Link to Route 97 from the footer of your website. Download the Route 97 logo file and link to https://route97.net
- Follow and tag the Route 97 Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DiscoverRoute97
- Use #Route97 on your Instagram and Twitter posts
- Share your favourite pages from the website on your social platforms
- Distribute the Route 97 Road Trip Map Guides (available at all visitor centres)
Share your imagery for use on the website, social media, blog, etc. by contacting email@example.com
Route 97 is a partnership with the North Central Washington Economic Development District (NCWEDD) and the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association (TOTA).
For more information about the Route 97 program visit: https://totabc.org/programs/route-97