Baldy Mountain Resort is gearing up to celebrate our 50th Anniversary Season, with a tentative opening date of Friday, December 14th.
The forecast is getting whiter after a sunny Autumn season, however there is not yet enough snow on the ground at Baldy Mountain Resort to safely open the mountain for the season.
We are projecting (weather dependent) to celebrate our opening day on Friday, December 14th with lifts running from 9:00am to 3:30pm.
In addition to skiing, there will be a fire-pit, free hot chocolate and tobogganing outside, and ski movies playing in the lodge inside.
Our Holiday Season is loaded with great events including:
- Friday, December 14th – OPENING DAY! Fire, tobogganing and hot chocolate
- Saturday, December 15 – Free tobogganing, fire-pit and hot chocolate
- Monday, December 18 – First Baldy Babes of the season
- Friday, December 21 – Cabin warming party in the lodge
- Try out the new Baldy menu
- Appetizer platters
- Food until 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 – Light up the season at Baldy
- Christmas Tree lighting
- Christmas Cookie decorating and Christmas movies in the lodge
- Tobogganing and Firepit
- Live music in the Baldy Bar with Jeff Piatelli
- Sunday, December 23 – Baldy Christmas Dinner
- Full 4 course cornish hen dinner
- Live music with Jeff Piatelli
- Kids and Adult games
- Monday, December 24 – Christmas Dress Up Day/Ski with Santa
- Dress up in a holiday / Christmas costume for a mass costume run
- All participants get a prize
- Tuesday, December 25 – Closed for Christmas Day
- Wednesday, December 26 – Live entertainment in the Baldy Bar
- Sat,Sun,Mon December 29,30,31 – Kids Entertainer Matt Duffus (daytime)
- Monday, December 31 – New Year’s Eve at Baldy
- 5 Course Dinner
- Baldy Band
- Torchlight Parade
Find more information on all of our December events HERE at https://baldyresort.com/events/