We are proud to announce that this year’s Annual General Meeting & Summit’s theme is “Drive for Sustainability,” and we hope you can join us this year! Located on traditional Syilx territory, Spirit Ridge is devoted to promoting inclusion, reconciliation, and community building. A world-class facility that features a desert winery, sensitive landscape, and a coveted cultural centre – the setting embraces our vision for a sustainable future for all.
We are honoured and thrilled to announce that the Honourable Lisa Beare will be joining us as a speaker this year. Lisa currently serves as the Minister of Tourism, Arts & Culture for British Columbia, as well as serving as the elected MLA for Maple Ridge-Pitt Meadows.
Prior to her election as MLA of May 9th, Lisa was elected as a Trustee for the Maple Ridge-Pitt Meadows Board of Education (School District #42) in 2014. She has been a flight attendant with Air Transat for 20 years, and previously worked as a commercial pilot.
She has been a CUPE member since 1997 and was Vice-President of Local 4078 Air Transat Flight Attendants in Vancouver. She received a diploma in Local Government Management from the University of Victoria and is a member of the Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows Arts Council.
She has worked on a number of Boards including her current position as Vice-Chair of the Canadian Women Voters Congress. She has also been a member of the Board of Directors for Variety the Children’s Charity and past President of both Women in Aviation and The 99’s.
She is the proud mother of a beautiful 2-year-old daughter.
- Date: Tuesday & Wednesday, November 13th & 14th, 2018
- Location: Spirit Ridge at Nk’Mip Resort, 1200 Rancher Creek Road, Osoyoos, BC
How to Participate:
- Registration: $199.00 + GST
- The AGM & Summit is being hosted at Spirit Ridge, and they have kindly offered a group rate of $139 plus taxes for a condo style room, fully furnished with a gourmet kitchen. There are single and double occupancy rooms available. This price is available for the nights of November 12th-14th. To take advantage of this great rate at a one-of-a-kind resort, please contact them at (250) 495-5445, and identify that you are attending the TOTA AGM & Summit.
How to Register:
- Visit our website here to fill out and submit the registration form