WorkSafeBC’s interactive Employer Health and Safety Planning Tool Kit is designed to help you create health and safety initiatives that work for your business, yet many organizations don’t know about this valuable, free resource.
Want to know how much money you could save by focusing your injury prevention and management initiatives on your most frequent injuries? go2HR is pleased to offer this webinar, featuring expert insights and advice from WorkSafeBC’s Adrian Cook. By providing customized information and reports, the Employer Health and Safety Planning Tool Kit helps you to better direct your efforts, in order to reduce injuries and cut costs. The more workers and time loss claims you have, the more you will benefit from using this Tool Kit.
Date: Nov. 22, 2018
Why should you attend the webinar?
- Learn to navigate your way around the Employer Health and Safety Planning Tool Kit and maximize this free resource;
- View your health and safety trends, identify your strengths and understand the key areas for improvement;
- See how your injury rates and experience rating compare to others in your industry sector;
- Compare your safety performance with others in your industry;
- Discover how operational and health and safety changes can make a difference to your team, your business and to your insurance premiums;
- Learn how to prepare customized reports on your health and safety performance;
- Feel empowered to develop relevant health and safety initiatives that will work for your business;
- Ask questions specific to your business;
- Fulfill your annual OHS training entitlement as part of the JHSC;
- Work towards completing your professional development requirements as a health and safety professional; and
- Work towards the required seven hours of professional development as a certified COR Internal Auditor.