We are proud to announce that this year’s Annual General Meeting & Summit’s theme is “Drive for Sustainability,” and we hope you can join us this year! Located on traditional Syilx territory, Spirit Ridge is devoted to promoting inclusion, reconciliation, and community building. A world-class facility that features a desert winery, sensitive landscape, and a coveted cultural centre – the setting embraces our vision for a sustainable future for all.
Returning as a speaker this year is Destination Canada’s CMO & SVP Jon Mamela. Jon joined Destination Canada in 2013 and he has been guiding the organization’s marketing transformation to become a global tourism leader through their integrated content marketing strategies and digital eco-systems to ring their partner’s cash registers.
He leads a dynamic and passionate team who are responsible for building Canada’s tourism brand and driving international tourism visitation to the country.
A welcome reception will be hosted by Destination Osoyoos on November 13th at Baldy Mountain Ski Resort. Due to limited seats, we ask that you RSVP for the event. Winter attire will be required for this fun Mexican-themed evening with entertainment provided by Andrew Johns.
You can view the AGM & Summit Schedule here!
- Date: Tuesday & Wednesday, November 13th & 14th, 2018
- Location: Spirit Ridge at Nk’Mip Resort, 1200 Rancher Creek Road, Osoyoos, BC
How to Participate:
- Registration: $199.00 + GST
- The AGM & Summit is being hosted at Spirit Ridge, and they have kindly offered a group rate of $139 plus taxes for a condo style room, fully furnished with a gourmet kitchen. There are single and double occupancy rooms available. This price is available for the nights of November 12th-14th. To take advantage of this great rate at a one-of-a-kind resort, please contact them at (250) 495-5445, and identify that you are attending the TOTA AGM & Summit.
How to Register:
- Visit our website here to fill out and submit the registration form