TOTA AGM & Summit
We are proud to announce that this year’s Annual General Meeting & Summit’s theme is “Drive for Sustainability,” and we hope you can join us this year! Located on traditional Syilx territory, Spirit Ridge is devoted to promoting inclusion, reconciliation, and community building. A world-class facility that features a desert winery, sensitive landscape, and a coveted cultural centre – the setting embraces our vision for a sustainable future for all.
Joining us as a speaker this year is Shawnee Love, the founder of LoveHR. Shawnee’s mission has always been to build better businesses. Her focus is delivering creative and practical HR solutions in hiring, compensation, training, performance management and culture, and creating and implementing the strategies and programs that will help clients achieve desired results. Shawnee consults, advices, delivers solutions, and is a speaker and group facilitator as well. She prides herself on her creative and simple solutions for complex challenges, her ability to move businesses forward, and her honest dialogue for owners and leaders. She will be joining us this year to discuss the cross-section between employment and cannabis.
A welcome reception will be hosted by Destination Osoyoos on November 13th at Baldy Mountain Ski Resort. Due to limited seats, we ask that you RSVP for the event. Winter attire will be required for this fun Mexican-themed evening with entertainment provided by Andrew Johns.
- Date: Tuesday & Wednesday, November 13th & 14th, 2018
- Location: Spirit Ridge at Nk’Mip Resort, 1200 Rancher Creek Road, Osoyoos, BC
How to Participate:
- Registration: $199.00 + GST
- The AGM & Summit is being hosted at Spirit Ridge, and they have kindly offered a group rate of $139 plus taxes for a condo style room, fully furnished with a gourmet kitchen. There are single and double occupancy rooms available. This price is available for the nights of November 12th-14th. To take advantage of this great rate at a one-of-a-kind resort, please contact them at (250) 495-5445, and identify that you are attending the TOTA AGM & Summit.
How to Register:
- Visit our website here to fill out and submit the registration form