Like traditional bitters, conversations around employee discipline and termination can be hard to swallow, and for some, may end in heartburn. But managing employee performance doesn’t have to be a painful task if you establish a solid foundation for the employment relationship from the start.
Learn effective methods to manage relationships with employees during this webinar, hosted by ABLE BC and go2HR. Hear from experts at Mathews, Dinsdale & Clark LLP who will share valuable legal insights and recent case-law examples as they discuss best practices and how-to’s on topics including:
- Encouraging employee performance;
- Applying discipline appropriately;
- Communicating expectations consistently;
- Ending employment in a manner that limits liability; and
- Handling some of the difficult conversations – and how you might avoid them – that you may encounter as an employer.
Date: Thursday, Sept. 20, 2018