20 More Sleeps until the Golf Tournament! Register Now!
We are proud to announce that this year’s golf tournament theme is “Drive” for Sustainability, celebrating the Thompson Okanagan’s successful attainment of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
We’re happy to announce the Kelowna Foodbank will be joining us as our Zero Hunger sponsor in line with the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals! We encourage everyone to bring an item for our foodbank to battle against hunger in Kelowna!
- Date: Thursday, August 30th, 2018
- Time: 1:30 pm shotgun start; registration opens at 10:00 am
- Location: Black Mountain Golf Club, 575 Black Mountain Dr, Kelowna
How to Participate:
- Single Registration: $199.00 + $9.95 (GST) = $208.95 each (includes 18 hole green fees, shared power golf cart, and dinner)
- Special Offer: Register a team of four for $179.00 + $8.95 (GST) = $187.95 per player (four players) = total of $751.80 (savings of over $80.00 — includes 18 hole green fee, shared power golf cart, and dinner)
- Dinner Guest Only: $65.00 + $3.25 (GST) = $68.25 per dinner only guest
- TOTA has set aside a block of rooms at the Comfort Inn & Suites at the group rate of $189 for August 29th. Please contact them at (250) 861-1110, or 1-888-348-2186, and let them know you’re under the TOTA block.
How to Register: