Read the Full Report Here: Destination Canada – Culinary Research – USA
Key Highlights Include:
- While the quality of the Food & drink offered is the most important consideration (98%), American travellers also consider locals’ recommendations (92%) and the atmosphere (91%) when choosing where to eat on the road.
- 43% said they love experiencing different foods and will try anything once.
- 41% said they like to experiment with some different foods within limits.
- 85% of American travellers say online reviews are an important consideration when deciding where to eat while travelling (including 32% who say they’re very important and 53% who say they’re somewhat important).
- Just 17% of American travellers strongly agree that they like to keep on top of food
For more research information by TOTA, Visit us online at: https://totabc.org/research/
For more research information by Destination Canada, Visit: https://www.destinationcanada.com/en/research