Join go2HR in Osoyoos for an Industry HR and Occupational Health and Safety Roundtable on May 1
- What are some current tourism labour market trends in BC?
- How can I be an employer of choice?
- Where can I find resources to help me recruit and retain good staff?
- Where do I start when it comes to setting up my health and safety program?
- Where can I turn for help to train my staff?
- How can I support my young workers?
You have questions? We have answers. go2HR invites you to join us in Osoyoos for an Industry HR and Occupational Health and Safety Roundtable on May 1, where you will have the opportunity to lead the discussion. Ask questions about HR practices and workplace health and safety, network with other local tourism employers and hear about their challenges, and discuss possible solutions and best practices.
Ginger Brunner, Regional HR Specialist, and Stephanie Mallalieu, Industry Health & Safety Specialist, will be on hand to facilitate the discussion, answer your questions, and share resources to assist you with your recruitment, retention, and workplace safety activities. Let us know what is going well, or not so well, in your HR/OHS practices and discover how we can help you.
Date: May 1, 2018
Time: 9:30am – 12:00pm
Location: Walnut Beach Resort, 4200 Lakeshore Drive
Light pastries and coffee will be provided. The event is free to attend but space is limited to 15 spots. Please register by April 27, 2018 to secure your spot. Register here.