It’s been almost one year since new requirements governing Joint Health and Safety Committees took effect, so it’s a good time to check in and see how well your organization shapes up:
- Is your committee making a difference?
- Have your new committee members received the required 8 hours of training?
- Have you conducted an annual review of your committee’s effectiveness?
- How are your terms of reference looking?
go2HR is pleased to offer a webinar to take you through the “must haves” and practical guidance on how to comply with these changes. With expert advice from Alex Booth of the Employers’ Advisers Office and useful tips and insight offered by a compliant industry employer, this webinar will answer all the questions you didn’t even know you had concerning Joint Health and Safety Committees.
Why should you attend the webinar?
- Make sure you are in compliance when it comes to Joint Health and Safety Committees;
- Learn how to make your committee work better;
- Be guided through a straightforward evaluation tool that you can use to assess your committee’s effectiveness;
- Understand how to update your committee terms of reference;
- Fathom the difference between the required 8 hours of training for new committee members and the 8 hour training entitlement;
- Hear from industry and learn about practical tips to help you and your workplace;
- Ask questions specific to your business;
- Fulfill your annual OHS training entitlement as part of the JHSC;
- Work towards completing your professional development requirements as a health and safety professional; and
- Work towards the required seven hours of professional development as a certified COR Internal Auditor.
Date: April 17, 2018
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am
Cost: $49.00 – Register Here
This is a popular topic and we are expecting spots to fill up quickly. Reserve today to guarantee your space.