You’re invited to the third annual BC Hospitality Summit: a conference for hoteliers, liquor retailers, and publicans April 22-24 in Whistler.
Summit brings together owners and managers who want to get ahead of the competition, learn new skills and trends, make profitable business relationships, and play a part in shaping the future of our industry.
Early bird pricing ends on March 31! Save $50 and secure your spot here: https://bchospitalitysummit.com/
BC Hospitality Summit is hosted by the BC Hotel Association and Alliance of Beverage Licensees and features:
- 8 seminars including sessions on liquor liability and cannabis impairment, LDB wholesale team update, on-premise concept and design, LCLB policy update
- 3 keynotes from industry-leading speakers on emotionally intelligent leadership, bringing back analog, and global insights from Destination Canada
- 40 vendors in intimate marketplace
- Product tastings and networking receptions
- BC Hospitality Industry Awards gala dinner and after-party
- View the full program and speaker bios at: https://bchospitalitysummit.com/
Be part of this unique conference experience. Register here: https://bchospitalitysummit.com/
When: Sunday April 22nd- Tuesday April 24th, 2018
Where: Fairmont Chateau Whistler (4599 Chateau Blvd)
Early bird pricing available until March 31st: $395.00 (ABLE BC and BCHA members) or $449 (non-members) for full conference pass. Price increases on April 1st.
All seminars, keynote speakers, marketplace reception, industry awards dinner, breakfast, and lunch are included in your conference pass.