Destination BC is looking for nominees to join from the Vancouver, Coast and Mountains, and Thompson Okanagan tourism regions to join its Tourism Marketing Committee. The Committee comprises up to 21 members, three nominated by each of the regions.
To fill upcoming vacancies, we are currently accepting applicants from the following regions:
- Two representatives from the Vancouver, Coast and Mountains tourism region
- One representative from the Thompson Okanagan tourism region
We are looking for applicants with:
- International experience with particular focus on US and China
- Digital/online marketing experience with particular focus on data-driven and programmatic marketing
- Experience with international travel trade
What does the Tourism Marketing Committee do?
The Tourism Marketing Committee (TMC) provides strategic advice to Destination BC’s Board and CEO related to:
- Marketing strategies for Destination BC
- Aligning Destination BC’s marketing strategies with tourism marketing programs across the province
- Assessing the performance of Destination BC’s tourism marketing programming, and the performance of the tourism sector (particularly against key competitors)
Deadline to apply is Wednesday, November 22 at 5pm.
Find out more about this exciting leadership opportunity, and the Tourism Marketing Committee at destinationbc.ca/tmc.