Are you currently struggling to meet the hiring demand of this year’s summer season due to labour shortages and already dreading similar challenges for next summer?
go2HR and the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association (TOTA) are planning a trip to Alberta colleges to proactively promote Thompson Okanagan summer 2018 job and co-op opportunities to their tourism, hospitality, culinary and business students. Don’t miss this opportunity to get a head start on the 2018 summer season!
When will go2HR and TOTA be in Alberta?
2-3 days in late October 2017 (exact dates TBA)
Take advantage of this opportunity and access 100s of students, well before other employers do!
How can you participate?
- Come with us! Meet the students directly and help promote all the jobs in the region
- Post your job(s) on the go2HR Job Board NOW so that students can easily apply or learn more about your upcoming opportunities for summer 2018
- Not sure what you will need for next summer? Post a generic posting (overview of the kinds of jobs you may have available) on the go2HR Job Board
We need to hear from you!
- Interested in joining us on the trip? Please contact Ginger no later than August 31. Transportation will be provided. Seating is limited!
How to post a job on the go2HR Job Board:
- Go to: https://www.go2hr.ca/jobboard
- Click “Post a Job”
- You will need to create an account with go2HR before you can post the job. Login if you already have an account.
- Follow the instructions on the website.
- Make sure to select Tourism Region: Thompson Okanagan
- Specify (SUMMER 2018) in the job title
- Select Seasonal in Job Status, and specify the start and end dates
- Be sure to tell job seekers why they should consider working for your company. Mention any applicable employee perks and/or benefits (i.e. staff accommodations, meals, passes and/or retail discounts, etc.).
Need help with the job board? Please contact:
604-633-9787 ext. 239
Any questions about the Campus Recruitment trip or if you need help to make your job posting stand out? Please contact:
250-860-5999 ext. 210