Summer Promotion of the Route 97 region is focused on the BC and Alberta markets through our PPC campaign and social media activities.
For more information on the Route 97 Program visit http://totabc.org/programs/route-97/
A series of Road Trip video shoots with drone footage are happening throughout the summer and into the fall.
The latest video release “Dinner in the Vineyard”, has generated over 230,000 views on Facebook.
Destination Guest Blog Program
Communities are encouraged to submit blogs about their destination for posting on the Route 97 blog.
US Visitor Pages
A new Section of the website for US visitors can be found under Trip Planning. These pages were created for the Spring Washington Campaign and now serve our US visitors and those with US IP addresses will be directed there.
2017 Route 97 Road Trip Map Guide
The guide is in high demand with 40,000 copies in circulation. We have exhausted our stock.
Book now for the 2018 print guide. Increased print run will be 50,000 copies. Digital options start at $299, print options start at $625.
Post your Event for free on Route 97.net
How to engage with the Program
We encourage all stakeholders to engage in the Route 97 Touring Program. Here’s how…
- Hyperlink to Route 97 from the footer of your website. Download the Route97 logo file and link to http://route97.net/
- Use #Route97 on your social media posts
- Share your favourite pages from the website or social media channels through your social platforms
- Post key events from your community, business or organization for FREE at http://route97.net/events/
- Provide feedback on the website — we are developing new sections every season. For more information contact email@example.com
- Distribute the Route 97 Map Guides (available at all visitor centres)
- Share your imagery for use on the website, social media, blog, etc. by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register your winter experience and get a free link on Route97.net
- Have your own web page on Route97.net
About the Route 97 Touring Program
Discover Route 97 — Be Curious…
The Route 97 Touring program, Discover Route 97 is a joint partnership between the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association (TOTA) and the North Central Washington Economic Development District (NCWEDD). This partnership has the full and active support of elected officials from three counties and their cities in Washington State (Okanogan, Chelan, and Douglas), the elected officials from the three Regional Districts and their communities in British Columbia (RDOS, CORD, NORD), the Colville confederated Tribes and the Okanagan Nations Alliance. Part of our mission is to promote this unique region, with particular emphasis on the Interior Cascades section of the Highway 97 corridor and all its tributaries, for the benefit of all its varied communities.
Director Global & Regional Marketing
Thompson Okanagan Tourism