Interior Cascades Route 97 Touring Program
Road Trip Map Guide and Website Update
The 2017 Road Trip Map Guide is now in circulation.
The TOTA team have been on the road distributing guides throughout North Central Washington and the Thompson Okanagan. Distribution continues throughout the Province at Visitor Centres.
CanaDream RV travellers will now have the guides to plot their road trip!
Consumer show distribution includes the BC Camping and RV circuit.
The Route 97 website has been refreshed – have a look. The site is now aligned with Destination BC branding.
For more information on the Route 97 Touring Program visit us online at http://totabc.org/programs/route-97/
How to engage with the Program
We encourage all stakeholders to engage in the Route 97 Touring Program. Here’s how…
- Hyperlink to Route 97 from the footer of your website. Download the Route97 logo file and link to http://route97.net/
- Use #Route97 on your social media posts
- Share your favourite pages from the website or social media channels through your social platforms
- Post key events from your community, business or organization for FREE at http://route97.net/events/
- Provide feedback on the website — we will be developing new sections over the next year. For more information contact email@example.com
- Distribute the Route 97 Map Guides (available at all visitor centres)
- Share your imagery for use on the website, social media, blog, etc. by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register your winter experience and get a free link on Route97.net
- Have your own web page on Route97.net
About the Route 97 Touring Program
Discover Route 97 — Be Curious…
The Route 97 Touring program, Discover Route 97 is a joint partnership between the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association (TOTA) and the North Central Washington Economic Development District (NCWEDD). This partnership has the full and active support of elected officials from three counties and their cities in Washington State (Okanogan, Chelan, and Douglas), the elected officials from the three Regional Districts and their communities in British Columbia (RDOS, CORD, NORD), the Colville confederated Tribes and the Okanagan Nations Alliance. Part of our mission is to promote this unique region, with particular emphasis on the Interior Cascades section of the Highway 97 corridor and all its tributaries, for the benefit of all its varied communities.
Director Global & Regional Marketing
Thompson Okanagan Tourism