It’s that time of year again! Thompson Rivers University’s Co-operative Education Program currently has more than 250 students from a wide range of disciplines available for 4, 8, or 12 month paid work terms beginning this May.
TRU Co-op students offer skills and experience in:
- Arts (Project Management, Research, Community Programming, Event Management, GIS)
- Business Administration (Accounting, Finance, HR, Marketing, International Business)
- Computing Science (Programming, Technical Support, Web Development)
- Engineering (Computer, Electrical, and Software)
- Sciences (Biology, Chemical Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Physics, Math, Natural Resource Sciences)
- Tourism (Hospitality, Event Planning, Resort Hotel Management)
If you are interested in hiring a TRU Co-op student, please send us a job description via one of the following methods:
Or contact a Coordinator directly to discuss your recruitment needs at 250-371-5627.