Join us in Kelowna as we bring this annual event to the Thompson Okanagan region. RSVP deadline is September 22, 2016.
go2HR – BC’s tourism human resource association – is pleased to host a regional Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Summit for the tourism and hospitality industry in BC. Join us in Kelowna as we bring this annual event to the Thompson Okanagan region.
Event date: Thursday, September 29, 2016
Time: 8:30am – 3:00pm
Location: Holiday Inn Express Kelowna Conference Centre, 2429 Highway 97 North, Kelowna
This year’s theme is “The healthy workplace: A state of mind“. The event program includes:
- tips on responding with respect to mental health issues in the workplace and strategies and applications for the workplace
- afternoon breakout sessions focusing on specific issues such as bullying & harassment and stress management
- announcement of the 2017 WorkSafeBC Industry Base Rates for various tourism sectors
- incident and injury trends and stats within the industry; what is putting your employees at risk and driving up your claim costs
- opportunities to meet and network with your peers from the BC tourism and hospitality industry
For more information and to register, visit go2HR.ca/2016summit.