Global Okanagan and Green Tourism Vignettes
Global Okanagan, Green Tourism Canada and Thompson Okanagan Tourism are excited to be presenting the opportunity to produce a series of Green Tourism 60-second vignettes for TOTA and Destination BC that will be airing on Global Okanagan, with the possibility for additional placement on BC-1 and other Global market stations.
The Airtime Schedule and final format includes:
- Air on Global Okanagan Local News at 5:00pm,6:30pm, Final 11:00pm (dates to be determined)
- Air on Shaw US Spill as registered PSA (Public Service Announcement) Client. Includes US cable channels such as CNN, A&E,TLC etc.
- Can be used in social media including Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, client web site etc.
- Trade shows as looped reel.
Global Okanagan is generously providing a complimentary airtime schedule which will be inviting viewers to watch local news programming on a specific day to learn more about the Thompson Okanagan Green Tourism initiative with those stakeholders who are participating. The only cost for a TOTA stakeholder will be the production cost of your informational segments.
Production costs are estimated as $2,000 per 60 second vignette. This includes (per feature):
- Pre-production prep
- Day on location to shoot with
- Announcer Voice Over
- Licensed music track
- Audio mix
- Graphic Artist
- Video Edit with Colour Grade
- Closed Captioning as per federal regulations
- Delivery of digital video files (in formats of client’s choice).
- Over 6.2 million hours of Okanagan viewing every week by over 261,000 Adults 18+ or 93% of the population watching 23.9 hours of television per week.
- Global programming reaches over 138,000 viewers 18+ every week.
- Over 94% of television viewing is live and not with a PVR.
- Global Okanagan is on
- SHAW HD 211
- SHAW Direct 326
- BELL Satellite 654
- Over 113,000 viewers 18+ watch our newscasts every week
For more information on this and other Co-Operative Marketing Program Reserved pool initiatives please contact Meaghan Racine, Market Development Specialist 250-860-5999 x203 email@example.com