Register for the February 25th Webinar
Thursday February 11th TOTA and GreenStep Solutions/Green Tourism hosted the first in a series of complimentary webinars to assist in informing stakeholders on the topic of improving sustainability performance. If you missed the first webinar ” What Travelers Want but Aren’t Telling You” you can view the webinar content at http://www.greentourismcanada.ca/tota/.
The next webinar will be hosted on February 25th from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. Details and how to register are noted below.
The Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association is very excited to be working together with GreenStep Solutions / Green Tourism to assist our region’s tourism businesses improve their sustainability performance in an effort to not only protect the natural environment that makes us so unique, but also to meet the growing consumer demand for responsible business.
As part of our ongoing work with Green Tourism we are pleased to offer 3 complimentary webinars, taking place in February and March.
- February 11th – 10 am-11 am – What Travelers Want but Aren’t Telling you – completed
- February 25th – 10 am-11 am – How to Attract More Guests by Connecting with Their Values
- March 17th – 10 am-11 am – Getting Started With Green Tourism
To register for one or more of these Webinars go to: http://www.greentourismcanada.ca/tota/
Other Ways to Start Greening your Business:
- Subscribe to the Green Tourism newsletter to receive the latest news about the green travel industry, tips and tools for greening your business, stories about how other tourism businesses are going green, and exclusive deals for Green Tourism members
- Sign up to receive our upcoming report “What Travellers Want But Aren’t Telling You: Unlocking the secret desires of your guests when it comes to being ‘Green and Good'”
- Request a free consultation about getting started with Green Tourism
Get started on your green journey with TOTA and Green Tourism today! Visit www.greentourismcanada.ca/TOTA to sign up for one or more of these opportunities.
About Green Tourism
Green Tourism has worked with more than 2,300 hundred members in Canada and Europe, helping tourism businesses:
- Develop a green business action plan that covers energy, water, purchasing, waste, communications, and more
- Tell their green story to their guests and potential guests with third party credibility
- Identify potential cost saving opportunities related to operational efficiencies
- Learn about these topics and more through free webinars, tools and resources
For more information or if you’d like to speak with someone from Green Tourism directly, please contact Angela Nagy at 1-800-469-7830. We look forward to the opportunity to help you on the path to sustainability.