AT 101 – Intro to Alpine Touring
We introduced this Program this winter.
Here’s a recap…
Learning to ski in the backcountry can be a significant challenge for even the most seasoned of outdoor adventurers. Specialized gear, proper preparation, as well as practical and technical knowledge is essential to begin skiing in the backcountry safely and efficiently. AT 101 has been developed specifically to introduce new skiers into the backcountry, to provide them with firsthand knowledge and experience, and to begin their transition into backcountry skiing in a safe and fun environment.
Canadian Adventure Company and True Outdoors have joined together to take customers in a seamless transition from the front country to the backcountry with all the necessary gear, knowledge and expertise to make getting into the backcountry easier than ever before.
- multi – day – Guided/Catered Trip at Mallard Mountain Lodge
- Small group. Maximum 7 guests. All participants are new to backcountry skiing to provide a relaxing and safe environment for all guests.
- Practical and technical usage of gear and equipment
- Best practices, ski techniques, and more.
A full group of 7 guests for a 3 night package on this program is set to arrive in early March. They are all pretty excited!
Here are other dates currently available.
- 3 or 4 night package arriving at the Lodge Sunday Feb 28
- 7 night package arriving at the Lodge Sunday Feb 28
- 3 or 4 night package departing the Lodge Sunday Mar 6
- 4 night package arriving at the Lodge Wednesday Mar 9
Attached is our Packages, Pricing & Dates list, which is also available on our website.
Contact us for more details and to make a reservation: http://www.canadianadventurecompany.com