Summer staffing: make cross-provincial recruiting work for you
Gearing up for a busy summer? Finding local labour can be a struggle, and doing cross-provincial or international recruiting has its own challenges. Join Mobilize for a FREE webinar that will help you find the staff you need.
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
1PM EST (10AM PST, 11AM MST, 12PM CST)
The webinar covers 4 key recruitment factors:
- Where should I recruit (what are the best source provinces)?
- What options still exist for getting international staff (and what are the pros and cons of hiring them)?
- Who can help me find the best people? Who are the best recruitment partners and how to get in touch with them (e.g. government sources, industry partners, etc.)?
- How can Mobilize help?
3. CREATING A CANADIAN RECRUITMENT STRATEGY
- How do I recruit young Canadians to meet my seasonal needs?
- What are millennials looking for?
- When should I start staffing for the busy summer season?
- What’s the best bang for my buck?
For More information and registration please visit the TOTA Website