The 2016/17 Co-Operative Marketing Reserved Pool March Update! Destination BC marketing dollars expire March 15th for this fiscal!!!
Stay up to date with all Co-Operating Marketing Program Reserved Pool opportunities, click here
Route 97 – Book NOW for 2017 Print Guide and Spring Digital Campaign Bundle!
The Route 97 2016/17 Touring Program is TOTA’s flagship destination marketing initiative that promotes the entire region. This integrated marketing program includes exposure for your business or community through digital marketing, print option, consumers shows, contesting and media. Route97.net content will be expanding over the coming year to include seasonal and sector content.
Marketing partners have their business or community listed on relevant pages throughout the website as well as in the Directory with their own dedicated web page. We have digital options starting as low as $299 (+ tax)
For more information about advertising contact Meaghan Racine, email@example.com or 250-860-5999 x 203
Online Travel Trade Planner – The TOTA Travel Trade Planner is the primary resource for Thompson Okanagan information relating to the travel trade.
The Online Planner is the call to action for responses to travel trade inquiries, follow up to marketplace and event appointments, announcement of new products, access to images and video, and the preview of sample itineraries.
Various offers are available:
- Stakeholder Offering Tier 1 – $199 (+ tax)
- Stakeholder Offering Tier 2 – $498 (+ tax)
- Stakeholder Offering Tier 3 – $598 (+ tax)
- DMO Offering – $998 (+ tax)
- Add video $350 (+ tax). The ability to embed videos adds a quality enhancement to the new Planner and increases your exposure to the travel trade (conditions apply).
Your business and product must be export-ready to advertise in the Online Travel Trade Planner. For more information and to confirm if you are export-ready, please visit the following link.
For more information about advertising contact Rob Grifone, firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-862-9354
Research Opportunities – Book NOW and receive a free report of your choosing.
We say the Power of EQ is only half the equation. When combined with Environics Analytics research, not only can you get a full profile of your target market of your existing customers (in BC, AB, ON and anywhere in the US) mapped to an EQ explorer type, we can tell you market size, projections to the future, media habits both traditional and digital, right down to the postal code level.
- Baseline Market Reports Bundle: $1,500 (+ tax) – Minimum Program
- Analysis of your postal codes: $2,500 (+ tax) – Includes Baseline Bundle above, plus your customer profile.
- Additional Sector or Geographic Reports: $500 (+ tax) each